Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Friday Sat Sunday Duke

I spent alot of time this weekend with Duke, Friday after work after everyone was gone. So peaceful andts great to be with Duke when no one else is around.
Saturday morning was the usual I have been working to help Bonnie and Krystyn with the chores. It was helpful because Krystyn was actually giving a lesson to Hannah on Lilly. While I finished up the stalls on Duke's side.  The horses were out enjoying the amazing heat. I really helped out and I enjoy spending time with Krystyn and Bonnie.  Its pretty helpful to me to be working with Duke and the other horses.  As Raychel said to me out at the pool, "Mom this is what you always wanted to be working with animals on a farm."   Shes right it makes me happy, although its taking its toll on my back. I have to learn to put less on the shovels/rake at a time and to still learning the amount of debris that needs to be removed for a good job on the stalls.  Oh yeah, Misty is back next to Duke <3  but the goats have gone back to the house now.  Its working out good.




No comments:

Post a Comment