Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Great Saturday

 It was everything I want out of a day at the barn. I left around 12 and They were just putting down hay and getting ready for the waters. I saw My dirty horse with his sun sheild on

I talked with Bonnie and Krystyn for a while

They were beaming over Val and this weeks visit to the barn

I had an apple and I split it between Duke Dusty and Muck

Muck was so happy

Dusty was pretty well behaved not terrible bossy. I was able to get Duke out easy

He was all about the green grass. I brushed him out did all the chores and worked out in the arena walking and doing all the turns 

He was a champ we went to walk the road but all the activities Luisa Rodin bike the kids riding on the lawnmower. I turned back around and we worked out in the arena. After the workout I kept using my crop on him. We opened up in the arena he listened to me as I positioned him either the whip commands 

He was the best horse ever

I was afraid he was lame because he tripped on our walk

He bucked and ran back and forth and never charged me ❤️




I love when Patti is at the barn 

She rode Sienna and then took Townes into the field



No comments:

Post a Comment