Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Really cold yesterday but today sun

 Was able to hang out with Duke 3 days



Yesterday Patty and I waited til 2pm to go over I had run over Friday afternoon to blanket, deworm and set up the new salt for Duke



Saturday Waited til 2 and stayed in the barn, there was one girl there with her horse Trixie I think a make. She was in arena and I talked to her. Her horse is a smaller pony little but a horse. The other girl is from Flying change and she was thete both days.?




They seem like really Goid people. They loved Duke and watched him in arena.


We had some peace Patty and I on Sat. Sunday was very different. Het at 1 and went to visit Townes and check his blankets. He needs a new one. He’s got double blankets. He looked warm but I think he’s


lonely




After an hour of helping Townes Patty and I headed to Greenwood. It was packed. 




I took off his beautiful red blanket. Then we went out. I was able to enjoy a walk on the road, Duke was very good walking doing his stretches and his exercises while we walked



Then I turned us around and Dukes behavior was great. He grazed all the way having a quick step and grazing grass. I loved it. 



Then we went into the outdoor paddock and played. It was kinda hard mud so we played and went back in barn

Brushed him out

Put him in his stall for night

Happy boy ❤️ Great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment