Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Dr Katz does Beau on a Thursday

 I was second in line for Dr Katz, when I got there they were doing Kristie's horse Jax. Krystyn was with her and talking to Dr katz. Its nice that Krystyn helps her so much. I wonder if she pays her to help out as much as she does. And the new young horse has lots of issues I think.

Before the session, Beau lunged out of the stall and broke the chain's closure, the eye of the metal loop. It left a sharp hook, I was scared that hed get his self hurt by running into the stall and scraping the skin right off.

But itd about Beau, I took him out and brought him around to the other side to get him in the arena. We walked a bit and I looked to round pen him a bit. Well, as soon as he saw Katz, he started prancing around like he was really loveing the morning workout. It made me feel so good, that Beau was up and running.
I have a picture here of Beau doing this stretches. He goes left and right and down. We exercise in the arena and we did some back and forths. 


He did a great session, Dr Katz said the exercise that I am doing is enough and if  I wanted I could do more hes got the strength.


I took him out to the grassy front and let him graze, he was super happy.

I went out to his paddock shared tons of snacks with his friends apples too, then put him in his paddock. I didnt put his fly mask on because it seemed cool enough so hed be comfortable with it off today.


























No comments:

Post a Comment