Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2024

back after being sick

 Was finally able to go over and see Beau after bering pretty sick for 2 weeks. Thank god, Krystyn gave Beau all the supplements. I remember vaguely the last time I was at the barn. I know I had some pics and played with the cats. I think I was all gung hoe to work with Beau and he was not really onboard for listening, I think I went to take him for a walk down the road and he was not as controlled as I would have wanted.








Uploading: 180305 of 2403614 bytes uploaded.




but today was great, he was already in because Krystyn was taking it easy brining the horses in. I had some watermelon and Joliet just loved it along with Spicey. Also Kinsey.
Beau would not touch it. I had lotso f snacks for Muke. 

I got the supplements together and startd to make them up. After I did most of them, I brought Beau out to the arena and we walked a bit I asked him to do some round penning but he was not very active. I started asking him to touch me and follow the directions of back stepping turning and stopping. He did great.

So proud of my guy, picking up his feet, doing good in the arena with his exercises. I will continue to talk more about his disipline and having his tack on when working out.

It became very noisy when Kristy arrived and the new people with their horse. Although she left before me, she did not really work very much with him. 

Beau was in already so he has already had his day. It ended up raining and I went home to rest. Really taking my time to feel stronger again.


No comments:

Post a Comment