Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Put on your seat belt . . . - Duke


Colleen on the trail that runs along the edge of the farm.
Vew from Duke's back as we came around the boarder barn.  Great ride. The girl in front of me was a drag though.
Thats what Colleen said when I got in the car today. We were really late leaving. She was doing some errands in Burlington and at about 12:40pm she was arriving at her house where I jumped in as she rode by.  Well almost.  It was exciting. As we got to near the exit I called Bobby's and Sheila answered and I said we were on the way. She said no problem and we ended up pulling in the driveway at 1pm on the nose.  I told Sheila that any horse will do for me. I did mention Foxxy. She was resting so I said, whoever wants to ride.  They got my horse Duke.  He is a sweetie.  He loves to run.  Too bad he has to hold back so much with the trots.  He was in front of Andy this time and still Smokey gave him the stinkeye too many times.
Grizzley's harness got caught on Andy's horn on the Saddle. It was crazy as they tried to walk together in the coral.  Sarah and Sheila got them untangled fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment