Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

January temp 60? Hershey, Colleen, Foxxy, Sara & Blue

This is in front of me. Sara is on Blue right ahead of me.

This is Colleen and the little girl on Oreo behind me.  I know that Colleen wanted Oreo to move faster.
Hershey and Cedric had a moment yesterday.  While Hershey was eating Cedric came over to say "Hi".
Herman on deck when we returned enjoying the sun. He's so cute.
The ride was large and we didnt split off into two rides.  Sara said that there were not enough guides for the amount of riders.  There was a little girl tethered to Sheila and a huge group of family.  Colleen and I were at the end.  She was the very end she rode Foxxy and there was a little girl in front of here on Oreo.  The girl wasnt too pushy with Oreo so he took advantage of her by moosying about and lallygaging. I was a walk ride only.  I took some cool pics and had a nice ride. Hershey didnt listen and I had to turn him many times. He hated waiting. I thought they needed more water.  The 2nd water drum was dried up. We didnt go around the lake. It was a nice ride.  I stayed at the farm long.  I asked young Bobby as I was playing with the Black cat who was sitting on a post if I could help by brushing the goats.  I told him we wanted to do something helpful while we goofed off.  He said I should tell the old man to give me some brushes and go brush the minis (the little horses).  I couldnt be happier.  We can do a great job on those minis.
These are the minis, miniature horses.  I cant wait to make friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment