Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Quick Ride at 11am on Blue

Just had to see if I could get a ride in.  Its so hot like 95 degrees.  This day was ok just to walk. I would have trotted but the group needed to take it easy on the horses.  Im ok with it.  Blue was a good boy. When I got to the farm I walked toward the office window to pay for the ride. I was finally early for a ride. I could just relax and talk to the horses, goats and cats.
There were a few families and me.  The kids were learning about horses.  3 families.
Blue had his cowl on his face but the horse flies were still all over him.  Poor thing. I shewed them off.
The ride was shorter like on Friday.  The fun part for me is that Winston and Anja was in front of me and Anja was asking me questions about games.  She's a gamer. She likes Steam and plays lots of fun games.  It made the ride pretty interesting.  The trails are less dusty than a couople weeks ago but we need the rain its true.  When we went up the hill where we take a right and go around the lake, we went the hard left again and doubled back.  I am looking forward fall in a way.  The fall has some beautiful cool crisp days.  The horses love it too.
Blue was good.  He walks slower but Winston is fast walker.
When we got back I was very happy. I went into the stable and saw the new horse Bobby says she is a mare, named Belle.  She had gotten a hoff in the back leg.  It looked swollen and hurtful last week. Bobby said that the vet came last week.  He said that someone has to go in and relieve the blood and the  horse is relieved by the help.


















Belle came over to me and let me gently caress her face.  She was causiuos but trusting for a small moment. I could feel that she was having some pain.  She was very sweet acting.  After she went over to the hay bails and starting eating again with Yogi the pony. I wanted to stay all day.  I watched the next ride load and then finally went to get my ice coffee and head home to spend some time outside near the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment