Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Missed the ride with guides today, the trails are limited - fun visit

Today I didnt make it for the ride the guides went on. I have to make sure that I have Sarah's number so I can contact her exactly when we go out to ride.  Well it was great seeing everyone.  They were in the Tack Room sitting eating cookies.  They said that they had a nice ride but I could tell it was short. Bob Sandi and Sarah were in the room at the table.  I told them all a little bit more about my riding in FLA.  It was nice.  Sarah said there was a new horse.  His name was the New Malaki for now.  He was so cute. He is very muscular and Peso and Callie have a crush on him.  He actually broke out of the fence when they were in the herd running before dinner.  I have inluded the pictures below.  I fed the horses and goats and then went out to the dining area to see the horses run around and kick up there heels.  It was so cute.  Well, Malaki, Callie, and Peso lead about 12 of the horses out the back fence and then into the woods.  It was a total panic for me.  In about 10 minutes most of the horses along with Hershey at the lead were at the back gate hungry, tired and ready to be let back in.  But there were 3 horses missing.  The girls, Anya, Sandi and Sarah  ran and got the Polaris and the girls went out to look for the 3.  Bobby jumped in his car with this nice man and headed out to the area where he thought they would be. Sure enough Bob found them. I have a picture of the girls who walked them back while Bob took the ATV and met at the Farm.  I stayed with Cathy at the barn.













1 comment:

  1. OMG JUles that is truly amazing. The pix tell the story even without your blog...

    ReplyDelete