Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Saying Goodbye to everyone next stop Greenwood

So much going on Sunday and the plans for moving to Greenwood
I baked some brownies Sat nite to bring over to Bob to help say good bye
I had let the girls and young Bobby know We were moving on Saturday, the day before. 
Now spending some time with Duke and tryking to imagine the next step in Duke getting better
On Sunday Duke looked like he was limping a lot, Val also was concerned
I was warming him up the outdoor ring and I could see that he wasn't doing well
I'm looking forward to changing his feed, getting him his supplement visiting during the week, doing regular workouts withhim and see Duke getting more specialized care to build his strength
I am concerned that the property (Greenwood's flat grasses with not paths) will be boring for Duke and I but its a good opportunity to train one on one
Can't wait for him to feel better again!






No comments:

Post a Comment