Total Pageviews

Monday, August 14, 2017

Before the Cape gotta see Duke

As I was getting to the barn on a Friday, I was stopped with Mike Stace and Hannah, as they were leaving. She said they had the goats up and as I was getting there the goats, Krystyn and her boyfriend were walking the goats back to the house. It was actually nice, I got the check to Bonnie and it sounded like they had had a nice night. Kristen was being taken home by Jess. She had a certain tone that was like she had had a little too much wine. It was timed right for me to be coming after they left. I bushed him out, treated his tail and tacked Duke up. xxxx I think I rode in the arena but I need to remember more. I had a ton of snacks, carrots and other stuff. I'm not really sure what we did I didn't take any pictures. Ill post some later when I get them off the camera. I'm using the big camera now. I have been seeing this most amazing set of deer in the field. I have some great pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment