yesterday I was able to go over to the barn and spend some time with Beau. Because he is down in the old paddock, next to Dusty, he sees me drive up and go into the barn. He will watch me go back and forth to do my chores and I see him see me. He never was able to see me when he was up on th ehill until the last minute after I came out of the back door of the barn, and then start walking up the hill.
Now when I pull into the barn he sees my truck and knows its me.
I was going to do stalls this morning and then I was contacted by Mindy to come into work early at 12, so I am hoping to have a full schedule this week, working Friday and Wed.
Id rather go to work in Lexington than Door Dash to doing stalls.
Well there is a new behaviors with him at the lower paddock. He does not like the mare Tess next to him and last weekend he had a kicking insident while I was in the paddock with him. THey both go defensive and then turned and back kicked each other. Krystyn said its becasue I wa sin the paddock with him. I always go into his paddock but I think its because he does not want Tess to get any attention from me. It looks like he was jealous. He doesnt seem to be jealous with Dusty well at least he did not last spot.
Now when he sees me at the barn and I was going into the barn, he nods his head up and down, so cute its never happened before. He is looking for attention form me, affection.
No comments:
Post a Comment