Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Tobey, hes a favorite of so many riders!



The first ride of the year that I did was in April 10th and I went out with Sheila, Colleen and a group. It was cool out but so refreshing to see the farm again. Glad Im back riding this year. Now its July 4th weekend and Im worried I wont get a ride in and that the Farm may be closed. I'll report back later but here is a nice little horse called Toby in a picture with my riding him. You can see him again waiting for chow in line behind Domino out back of the barn. You can tell its him because of the many blotchy spots on his back.  I looked it up Toby is an Appaloosa. I'll get some more of him for this post later.

I found a quote from me on a mother's day ride. It's about Toby.



    •  Great time my horse was so fresh. I loved him.
      Toby, The guide said I had to kick him, "harder", "no as hard as you can", "now yank him back with all your power while you kick him", "again".
      We had so much fun. Never disiplined a horse this much. I have been learned on the disiplinin'.
      Toby and me had some bonding. Crazy! It was a great ride on the trail, he just got so bored when walkin. The grass is so yummy. I guess I was fun to toy with mefor him too

No comments:

Post a Comment