Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back at Bobby's Sheila, Tango, and Miss Tulsa




Here Tulsa is not getting much out of the empty frozen water barrels.  I know they have water at the corral but I still feel bad for her and the horses.  They get used to getting water.
You can see Tulsa looking over at me while she eats. Sometimes you cant get the horses to stop eating for anything.  Tulsa is different.

Sheila was holding on to her huge coffee pretty tightly.
Its been weeks since I have ridden.  Whew I feel so much better. Colleen is not feeling good this weekend  so I knew I had so schedule a ride ASAP for Sunday.  First thing 9am.  Funny thing is with the daylight savings time it was 8am in Westford for me.  No problem. I used my phone alarm and it worked out just in time.  I was a little late and the horses werent ready anyway.  It was perfect.  The guides get the time to take care of their horses if there isnt a big 9am ride.  So it was just Sheila and I and the trails were perfect.  The ice and snow was almost gone and the trails were frozen dirt so it was easy to ride.  We did 2 small trots but because it was so nice to ride with Sheila I was happy.

Miss Tulsa is about the most perfect horse.  She is sweet and has a wonderful ride.  Sheila told funny and interesting stories about her trip to Aruba and how cool it was for her and her husband to have fun.  She said they went horseback riding.  The ride today was short and perfect.  Finally Im feeling like I ride ok.

Ok back to Tulsa, I think I like her for an interesting reason.  She makes eye contact with me all the time if we take a ride. Shel listens and responds to my talking to her.  In the pictures here you can see she is looking to see what Im doing.  When I ride her she checks on me too.  I think she's special.

I hung out at the ranch and tried to get time of day from the always hungry eating horses that come out of their stalls to get stuff and to pee.  Anyway I got a chance to talk to Bobby before I left.  He said he's looking for business.  I told him Id post a new picture on FaceBook every week.  He gave me a hug.  It was cool.  Just now I posted the great pic of Sheila getting my horse and of Enja riding around the lake from my Hershey.

No comments:

Post a Comment