Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Great Big Ride today, split a couple ways - Duchess

Beautiful day for a ride.  76+ degrees.  I could have taken off my long sleeve shirt.  The horses were getting hot.  There was plenty of water for the horses to drink.  Bobby gave me a hug when I told him he was a special family for me.  It was so sweet. I really like him.
All together with the ride and hanging around with Colleen, I got home around 5pm.  It was a 2pm ride.  I love to be at Bobby's.


This is Amanda and her new horse Kodi, She has just recently had a terrible loss of her sweet horse Rosc.  

Posted this pic on Colleen's facebook page, she added text,  "Does this horse make me look happy?"  So cute
Sitting on Duchess, her mane is so sweet. The strands of hair are large just like she is, I wanted to brush her and make sure her hair didnt tangle.  I wish she picked her head up.  I hope she is not sad.
Beautiful Duchess





Here Duchess is taking a quick rest after our ride.  She is so nice of a horse.



Here the new horse is settling in with herd. Im so relieved.










Mariah is nippy today. She gave Grizzly we think a bite on the butt. Open tooth. It looks like it hurt.


Bobby's giving Yogi end of day walk to eat.  He looks happy.

Here the new horse is fitting in with the others.  He is so sweet. Sheila said that he's gone on some trail rides too.
I was lucky enough to ride Duchess today. She is the biggest female in the herd.  She is so sweet and she is very big boned. The dust on the trail made so many of the horses have to cough.  When we walked or trotted it kicked up dust clouds.
After we rode we went out to the dining room and the backend of the barn and hung out with the horses that were not working Sunday.  Mariah was very push and she nipped Grizzly.

No comments:

Post a Comment