Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sheila spolt us today with with trots - Duke

Today was Colleen's ride for her birthday.  She was happy. Since the morning we were doing Joe's House inspection in Tewksbury at 9am it set Colleen and us to go to at 1pm.  It was an amazing ride.

Duke is an amazing horse.

There were two Indian men, like from India and they seemed like riders.  Colleen thinks they were green about riding but I think they were a little experienced.  They kept saying, do we gallop?  Can we cantor?

Smokey close up xoxo Im wanting to ride him soon. With out Colleen though, He scares her.



Steep hill on the trail
This is going down the steep hill you cant really tell but its a steep hill.

The railway bridge at the end of the last trot at the begining of the long railway bed ride back to the farm.

Side view of my sweet boy Duke

This is the new Horse, they named him Rio, He went on the ride today.  Hes perfect horse Jess said.  I like to ride him too someday.
Jess is riding the new sweet horse, Rio.  He is the one that I sat with one day and took pictures.  Sheila was riding Rocky because he needs some loving to relax with people.  Both horses were spooky going over the bridges because of the water. They didnt feel like it was shallow.  It looked deeper than it was.


It was bugging Sheila.  Oh by the way Sheila's daughter Jess was there on the ride too.  Amanda, Anja put me on Duke.  I had asked for Horsey Mumps but they said that we should try another horse. They asked me about Duke.  I like Duke very much. So Duke it is.

We had an amazing trot from just after the lake bridge up the hill around the corner down the hill and past the lake.  Colleen was so happy.  It was a long trot.  I hate being behind Andy.  Next time I need to be in front so that I can enjoy Duke's amazing ride.


Anyway afterwards we were really happy with the horses.  Colleen played for them and I took the pics. We went over to the dinning areas too. I took some pics of her for her fiddle pics.  They came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment