Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My horse friends

Duke, Colleen and Andy

Brian, Lily and the Cowgirl from Colorado Springs

Domino

Duchess

Duke, Sheila and Tatiania

Duke my sweetie



Not sure of this horses name, She wass an older horse and look at his tongue. Those Loon Horses were sweet.

Hershey

Brian Cassie and Lily

Tobey

Colleen and some of the Loon horses


Hershey



Brian

Brian, Cassie and Lily
Steve and The Undertaker, the most patient and gentle horse ever

Cash, Sheila's horse

Colleen, Jewel, Duke, Sheila and Shawnee (I think)

Duke, Smokey and Sandy

Duke while we walked back to the barn when Andy had a nail

Tonto





Mel, Booger, Duke, April and Midnight

Duke, Sheila and Pumkin (I think)
Zues, Castle in the Clouds, a true gentleman best manners

Zues again, I am impressed with this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment