Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dusty Trail, Canter Trot Ride Olivia, Kanti, Sandy, Cathy

This morning around 8am, Kanti wrote the text, good morning lady when do you want to ride.  Well I decided right away its time to get up and get going.
When I got there Bobby said I could ride a 2-hour and pay for a 1hour. I thought that was nice. I am considering the lease option someday.  Sheila got Malaki ready. It looked like a pretty solid ride. Sandy, Cathy, Kanti, James and myself.  I ride alot with James.  Olivia took it out. As I was getting ready Kanti Cathy and Sandy were all talking next to Tabo.  I thought they were thinking about breaking off and rding separate.  When we headed up the trail there was a conversation whether were wre going to canter or not. To my surprise Sandy was saying he may not be up to it and James was telling Olivia something.  It was agreed that we would stay together and if it worked out we could try a couple of canters.  Well I was getting excited. As we went out Sandy was saying he hadnt ridden in 5 months and he was still getting used to it again.  I did pretty good on the first trot that was partly a canter.  Malaki is amazing on the trail.  I wish he didnt bite.  I am going to try and get after him on that bad habit.













Well Sandy told a story about how 5 years ago he galloped around the woods with a torch and in hoods. I was amazed. He was helping to film a story on the KKK and the History Channel was filming out in the woods.  Wow he said there were actors and cameras on the trees and the horses took 2 weeks to get used to the fire torches.  I was totally freaked out. It was a cool story.
So we did some canters it was very nice. Cathy and Kanti were setting up their next ride. They told lots of stories to each other it was nice.  James was in front of me he was behind Olivia.  The canters were great. KAnti was on Foxie and she loves her. Bogie needed a shoe so she rode Foxie.Sandy was on Blue Im sure Blue was amazing.  Our canters were light but it was good. James was riding Oreo.  I felt bad because Malaki bit Oreo 2 times. Im not sure if they hurt because oreo didnt hardly budge. I know that Malaki feels trapped with anyone too close to his butt.
Anywas we all agreed it was an amazing ride with 2 canters and 3 trots.  I like it alot.
When we got back those guys wanted to ride again. Bobby said I could for free but I love to hang out at the ranch and talk to the animals.  I said have a nice ride.  It was big.  When Hershey got his rider he  started runnig over to the water barrels.
Sheila had to get him on a Guide Ride.  She was talkin to him and telling him he needed to listen.  Hes gonna get it today.
I talked with Bobby about things. Told him he liked to sell horses for profit.  IT was funny. He was telling me stories and we had a nice talk. Then I left. Kanti gave me a cool coat and a seat warmer. She is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment