Total Pageviews

Monday, May 27, 2013

Early Ride today with Hershey and Sarah

I had lots of fun today on a 9am. I had spent the first 3 days on the Cape and came home to finally have a dry day and go for a trail ride early with my buddies. Sandy and Kathy went on a 2 hour and Kanti.  So it was the new lady Kanti, myself and Sarah.  Sarah is on Hawk so we need to keep the speeds regulated.  I was still a huge trot ride. Plenty of beautiful trots around the lake.  After Kanti went again and I stayed with the horses.  I spent time with Malaki and took some beautiful pictures of him.  Bobby said that if I wanted to lease Malaki it would be 200 hundred dollars a month. I would love to know that Malaki had an easier summer because he was my horse and got to take more breaks maybe.
I spent time with Sargeant today because his buddies went out on the trail and he stayed in the fence.  He was making wicked loud sounds to get the horses attention while he was in the fence.   I had lots of carrots so I fed Figi and Pedro was in the fence so I gave him tons of carrots. I fed the mins and gave a couple of horses carrots.  I dont want to get caught giving the guys carrots.  Just saying.
The ride was great Sarah snuck and gave us an extra trot up a huge hill with lots of things to jump and trees that were like obsticles for our horses.  Hershey was super fresh stealing leaves on trots as we ran by. I had to pull him so many times to keep him on the trail.  So naughty Hershey.  Itw as a great ride.
I cant wait to ride the next canter ride. You know I might be spoilt by the girls because we get to cantor sometimes. I took looks of pictures of the mins, Pedro and Herman was locked up.
Ill write more later.  I still need to write about my last ride still.
All new fly hoods for our horses.








Barb our new rider in the early mornings advanced rider.  She is very nice.

































No comments:

Post a Comment