Total Pageviews

Monday, August 12, 2013

Great 1-Hour Ride with Kanti Blue and Duke

So happy this weekend.  Got out and bought the carrots, Small ones in several bags this week.  It was cold when I woke up so I brought a coat.  The temp soon got to high 70s up to 80.  The 9am was with just us Kanti, Barb and new lady and Sheila.  I was happy to ride with the ladies.  There was a big 2-hour ride we were talking about riding in but Duke needs a shoe so we couldnt do it.  I saw them starting to ride and I got pretty excited seeing them canter ahead of us.  Duke was  agreat guy even though he was getting chomped by horseflies.  I spent time shoooing them off he head, ears and mane.  I was happy to be with my fav guy.  His back huff needs shoe so I think we need to wait til Bobby gets his shoes on.  We did a right on the hill during the trots.  It seemed that Sheila's horse was a little slow and Duke was pushing him on.  Blue was keeping up pretty good.  Kanti was happy to ride him but on the next ride she took she jumped on Bogie.  She was so happy.  I fed my buddies some carrots and left to get a yummy iced coffee.
It was a great Sunday morning!










No comments:

Post a Comment