Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Blue Sarah, Danny, and a family

Danny was working with the Mustang in the outside ring when I pulled up.
Great ride today. But my I always say that line.  I rode with Kanti and missed the 9am.
They said the 9am was a great ride with cantors and everything. I'm sure it would have been great. Wish I didn't have the headache.  It was a cold night and the temps were in the 50s. I wore a sweatshirt.  It soon was in the 70s that morning.  I made my res for a 10am with Bob and headed over early.  I Had a chance to go to Nagogg Farm and get peaches and honey and the grocery store for carrots.  When I got there was a family, Dad Bob, Nora young girl and George the young man.  It was a pleasure seing the family enjoy themselves and get excited about riding for the first time.  The boy George was on Midnight and the wanted to ride fast and learn how to handle a horse.  The little girl was quiet on Freckles and the Dad was on Domino.  When we finally got going we were on a 18 horse ride.  There were tons of kids and one of them was on the walk ride and he was special.  He squealed now and then when he was excited.  
Blue on the trail behind Sarah
So we didnt get as many trots in because the man was on Domino and he was having some probs feeling comfortable and wanted to change to the walk.  His two children told him he was a scared-d-cat and he decied to change his mind and try to stay with the trot ride.  We learned that he may no more trots just the 2nd one that was very short.  It was exciting to see them learn and tell they wanted to come back next week.
Great picture of Danny
Danny was the guide for the walk ride and she was behind me. I had an opportunity to ride with her and it was fun.  Sarah and Amanda Sheila were leading the trot ride and they had there hands full.  

Bob the man with the children.  You can see Domino looking back, what a sweetie
I was able to dismount on the ground like I like because there were so many riders if someone holds the horse I feel good about dismounting on the ground but if I dont know the horse and I dont have a guide hold the rein then I feel unsure of myself.
Im not sure who this lady is but she helped me get off Blue
I learned that Blueberry was not feelign good and had to be put in the barn on the other side, and Toby has a condition that is very sad for his led.  It hurts because he has deterioration.  I so sad for him.  Kanti decided not to ride another ride and headed home.  I thought  I may be able to ride tomorrow but we are going fishing.  I was able to get a fly swatter from Bob for the beach tomorrow.  Hes great.  The girls had packed rides all day and Bobby was feeling frustrated with all of the work being generated by the horses feeling sick.  Im sorry too.
The storage areas that look so cool
On the way out I fed the minis, donkeys, lil sheep and goats some carrots and headed out the road. I moved my car over for another car to pass over the bridge and it was Cathy.  She had on the nicest smile.  She was sharing info about a book she had read and that she was currently re-reading the "Horses and Old Men", Book.  I was so happy to talk and share the chapters wonderful stories with her. She liked it also.  She gave me a reference for another book series that I have to get that the author of "Horses and Old Men" had based the stories on the style.  It was cool, I cant wait to hear more. She said her sweetheart Tabu wasnt feeling well and I could see her heart breaking.  I feel that things will get better soon. 
Little Kitty in the grass by the ride ramp for getting on

Valera laughing with Tonto


No comments:

Post a Comment