Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wasn't the best training day but a good day with Duke 85 degrees

Seems that all this grass is just too much for Duke.  We wasn't as responsive in the ring but pretty good on the trail.  He really has had his own way for years with the herd.
Well today Lexie brought her horse in with Duke.  I kept him still.  He's been snacking too much grass.


Training

I took him in the ring and he did the first walk trot great, then that stupid rooster was pacing outside the ring and he was stalking us.  When we stopped on the edge, I never got Duke back in the groove again.  It stinks.  
Later Lexie came into the ring with me and Duke when I was making him stay still because he eats too much grass.  He was pretty good.  Lexie's little horse Lacota is very nice.  She listens to her so well. I have some important training to do.

Trail Ride

New Fly Mask, it fits better but  think Ill have to fix his ears.  He was totally fine with it though.








Relaxing with Snacks




After bringing Duke back to the out back gate he came back to the back gate.  I think he is so handsome.  Beautiful tail and mane.

Little Mama Lamb is getting so bored in boxed in area.  I think tomorrow Ill go in with her too. Ive been just sneaking her the peanut butter crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment