Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Back to see Duke Friday and Saturday

Going over on Saturday after returning from Australia was impossible. I was too beat and didn't really move from the house. I slept like a dead person.


Sunday

when I got to the barn the whole group was there with tractors, large bucket trailer for hay, and tons of bails of hay.  Krystyn's brother said they did 4 buckets. It was like 96 degrees.  I had some TimTams for the group and went into the office during their break and offered em up to Bonnie Krystyn and the group.  Bonnie was happy to get them and I put them in the new refridgerator. 




I rode him in the arena, walked him a mile and we grazed out back in the grass. It was so peaceful. I love my time with Duke.  Im a lucky lady.
I had so much to do. I was feeling lucky and decided to see about using the reins I made and going int the arena and riding bareback.  I know its been tough getting duke to listen but he was so great.  After I worked on him and brushed and cleaned him, when I placed the lead line on him and walked to the arena I could tell he really missed me.  <3

































Monday after work

The Greenwood team was there again and there were less people but still them worked so hard. I cleaned him up and went out to the outdoor arena and walked him a little bit more.  We watched them do the hay. It was fun and I loved having him with me outside even if it was 99 degrees.  He was taking in water and also just enjoying things.  Ill upload pics later.





No comments:

Post a Comment