Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 17, 2017

First ride of the summer 2017 -

Duke and Misty
Bonnie said that the Dentist is coming on 3rd of July.  She also said that Duke was running out of pretavicox so Ill need to et a new prescription from the now vet Kerrie. Im hoping that she would call me back.  I think that maybe shes not like Craig at all.
Anyway, I was so happy to see Duke.  Sarah Wallace was hosing down Skye and she was so cute.  I really like the way she loves her horse.  Her new trainer Jacqueline something is kinda all about her self


 
 
 

 
 

 

 



Im more of a less focused on me and more on the ability of my horse. Anyway.  I was paying Kristen for the helmet for Melody.  Im not sure about how I feel about it.  She picked the very expensive one.  Figures.  I gave the money to Kristen and she was very happy.  Guess shes running out of dough.
Anyway I tried to get on Duke by jumping on the gate then climbing on him. Its not ready yet but Im going to keep trying.
I got the steps and jumped on him first try.  Im happy that hes getting better.
I came around and Stacie was still there, she asked if we would like to ride together. I didn't mind much I was going to just play it by ear.  Duke was pretty happy to ride, didn't have to be first didn't have to ride a certain way, just took it easy. 




 














Stacie kind of surprised me by talking about how Townes was happy to trot and canter little tiny steps.  She was so impressed by him.  Duke likes to trot a bit at times and they were the same times. I saw that Townes and Duke sort of psyched up in the ride. It was really nice.
We had a good ride and I gave everyone peppermints. I rode a lttle bit in the arena and gave Duke a peppermint.  They seem to be the way to get him to do the right thing.  He didn't even complain about the bit and bridle.   He was excellent.
It was the first ride of the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment