Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

Only Sunday wiht Duke, great visit



Went out to get my sweet guy and he was chillin in the paddock with that jerk Doc.  Duke speaks to me when I get to his gate and I like that a lot.  It was threatening it may rain later.  It ended up pouring later Sunday after I left.
I loved going in with Duke and brushing him out in the stall.  He was eating the hay so aggressively. I got him out of his paddock and was very strict about keeping him from eating grass with out permission. Its that time again.  He just loves to steal it.  It makes him act like a criminal when he steals it. 
the training for jumping on Duke has been going great.  When I had him brushed out I tacked him quick in the tie backs.  It was easy to get his saddle on with the lightweight pad.  I don't have to over tack him like I did at Bobbys.  Hes a different guy now.
I had it all really.  I tacked him and went into the arena.  I love wearing the rope reins Imade.
 He looks great with them.


Also he had a shower where I sprayed him off good from top to bottom.  It was hot out and I thought it had been so long I wanted to cool him down after our very short walk.  He was ok with it.  I got him out and got the hose. As I went around and around with him, I saw that he was thinking it was too cold. So I washed him as he stood and then I brought him over to the paddock.  That little horse of Scottis is not a nice horse.  When I was walking away I saw that duke wanted to dig a bit and maybe roll.  Hes so cute. when he dropped to his knee that jerky horse Dusty came over to his face and made a back kick into his face as he quickly got up.  I think that horse sucks.  I don't like him. I want to have Duke moved to another paddock where he can have fun together rnot have some small jerk that Duke could crush act like a non "bro" to him.  Duke loves friends.  This is not a friend.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment