Total Pageviews

Monday, July 24, 2017

Sunday evening cool beautiful



Saw 5 deer 2 with antlers Ill upload the pictures later
Brought cross ties Kristin McMahon put them up she said they were great and she really appreciated them.
Brushed out Duke he looked great I so worried about his tail being bitten by that horse of Scottis
Short ride on road he was alittel bit grumpy but we worked it out, now hes on the pavement he wants to go n the grass in the fields.this will make it much easier for me if he kinda begs to go on grass
Really enjoy peppermint I can get him to go his walking and I give him a secret treat on the ride
Great mounting with. Mints I have been jumping up quicker and he hasn't been badkly jumping away
Forgot wormer but I will bring it next time

No comments:

Post a Comment