Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 19, 2017

2 Weekends Walking and then Back riding again

Last couple of weeks pretty eventful with Duke.


First I feel like I wasn't getting out to see him and it felt so bad.  Only one day out of the weekends and then walking in the outside ring and inside.  School starting back up with 2 courses takes it toll on our times together.






















Then Last weekend Sat 13th and Sunday 14th, both days a full brush out lots of goofing off and then tacked up and out the door.  Saturday night I thought that those jerky bulldozers on the dirt hill should be gone and also too much activity by the 4-wheel off road thing.  I was frustrated with the amount of Giant trucks that chose to cut through green wood just as we were finally getting out on the road. Like 5 trucks come barging down the road,  I was only on the road for a few minutes and then that was the time only a few minutes.


Gaulen and his owner went out to the fiesds to ride and bumped into turkeys deer and the 4 wheeler. I don't like it. I was not happy at all.
But beautiful sun set and Duke and I did get out but I was frustrated by all of the crazy ness on the fields.  Then I ran back to give him some apple of something and Bonne left me a voicemail Sunday at 8ish that Duke was in the field grazing when they got there on Sunday morning.  Houdini strikes again.  They said that the door on the stall was not completely latched and Duke broke out and messed up Babes food and just got into trouble.  On Sunday I headed over to Agway picked up some Dengi and cleaned up the ailse of the barn.   Hes a real stinker.  Bonnie doesn't want him getting hurt by wild animals or running wild.  Neither do I, hes a sweetheart that knows how to brek out of his stall too.


Ill instert my pictures here




Then Sunday wildy beautiful ride, rode the whole field and it felt good.  <3






No comments:

Post a Comment