Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Happy Weekend Saw Duke 78+ degrees both days

Saturday afternoon Kristen and Fred were working on the horses and they were all outside.  Things looked good.  Duke was so dirty, looked like he played in poop. I got out the shampoo and cleaned his spots.  After I left Duke I went directly up to Salisbury to see Bob in the site. A18.  He said that the Butterflies were flying everywhere.








Sunday afternoon was pretty good too.  The wind picked up and the sunny was beautiful again. I especially liked the trees and sky, the colors are so pretty.  Duke again was ready for me. There is a horse next to him that pays attendtion to him, Muke.  Now Muke is pretty tough guy and really grumpy and hates everyone so its funny that he likes Duke.  Plus the horse next to Duke loves him.  The goof around in the little hole in the wall.  It make me feel so happy.  Today I told Krystyn that I wish that Duke was with another horse, not Doc.  Doc is a mean horse.  He tries to be friends with me but I really don't like how he acts.


I washed Duke's tali lwith conditioner so that its soft and smooth.  Also When I was riding today I felt Duke's uneasiness still with riding. I knew I had put enough bug spray on him.  He tried the head shake.  Hes got lots of joy in the fields with the peppermints.
Well something happened unexpectedly.  I was untacking him in his stall and Patti was hanging out with STacie in the hay bales.  Patti said, Hey your boy is such a high stepper.  We were watching him walk with you back to the barn.  Hes so proud when hes out with you.  I really felt special hearing such a unique comment from them.  I really don't know how he feels but if hes walking with me high stepping and looking proud to be riding with me, that's a fabulous feeling.  I'm a lucky lady with Duke.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment