Total Pageviews

Monday, October 28, 2019

Back to lessons with Krystyn

I starting this post so that I can upload the pics from our lesson today. Its been so long.Im going to go over early so I can get him ready.
ABout 54 degrees so that I could wear a sweatshirt. I was there before Krystyn and Kristin Ann was there with Kensey. She had teh arena with the sprinkler, she commented she didnt see me before at night. I felt a little funny about it. I just think shes never there when Im there in the later days in teh week.  Krystyn was a little preoccupied with Kristin and It annoyed me a little but I think I was happy enough, hoping it doesnt happen again. It became dark outside quick so we were going to be working in the arena. Duke was sweet when I got there and I took him out and brushed him, did his feet ad tail. He was so sweet and gentle when putting his halter on. Hes very cooperative. It felt great.
I let Krystyn know that I was interested to see how Duke will do standing, just waiting and standing.
He did absolutely perfect in the arena, better than before. Krystyn said hes changing when asked and he was on target for every request. I did not work iwth him only watched, Ill need to help him get into working out regularly. I think we'll be riding in the arena through the winter and keepign with the lessons thru the winter.  Im looking forwqard to maybe going into the fields if hes ready.
Im feeling good about this winter because hes showing he wants to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment