Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sat Equine Affaire, Sunday training, workout and grooming

This years Equine Affire was interesting as it always is. Went with our nieghbor and her daughter. It was very focused on the 6 year old from the beginning and I knew I had a lot of things to do for the event. Made a plan on what I wanted to get done, shopped got new boots that were on sale 75 dollars, new Ariates and then Dunbarry boots for Ashley. 

I stopped at almost all of the rescues that I could find, Gerdas used tack and contest, Blue someting rescue donkeys, Dorsett, Farm rescueing the horses.

Fantasia was amazing with Phil Whitmore's award winning Drill Team, met the kids they were amazing great attitudes and all smiles.  Looked so good I had some nice video of them too.There was a woman from Action doing dressage on a beautiful horse, some trick trainings where the patient grey percheron was so great. The Australian Dan who was doing some of the horse spins and quick stops, his horse was amaing. I talked to Krystyn and she thinks hes too rough on the horses, unneeded for training. I liked how honest she was. I attended a . nice talk in the coliseum called Chris Cox and the talk was, Is it me or is it my horse.

I had a great time and I thought the MGM was really fun. If I had attended with an adult it would have gone a lot differently.  I wonder if I would drive  alone and

No comments:

Post a Comment