Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2020

3 weeks of stall rest

Its been 3 weesks since Duke was able to interact with any body hes been on stall rest, he pulled his stifle or back knee. Hes gotten so hurt he cant go outsidel
On about February afternoon after Duke had his Feb massage with Michelle Clark, he went out to the paddock on a sunny day and I left feeling happy that he was exercised and happy in the sun.
Krystyn called me on that Saturday night and let me know that Duke was injured. He rested or about 4 days.  I went over to the barn mid week to meet to help give Duke an assessment.  When I got there Kristin was helping Krystyn by holding him and exemining him. They had him in the arena and then then showed me a video that Krystyn had taken of Kristin running with Duke with a dressage whip and she was sort of hitting him as they ran. I was pretty upset that Krystyn hadnt waited for me to do this, and why would she use a crop o whip?  Im still upset about this.
Later in the week Krystyn spoke to Kerri  and she came out to the barn to give him an assessment and and checked him.



No comments:

Post a Comment