Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Eve day15 degrees

 High points

  • Alone with horses the whole time
  • Did great round penning
  • did great the the mount
  • got to have lots of snacks, and apples
  • excellent listening skills
  • was able to get him to stay at mounting block
  • Sienna and me did some back steps 40+, and she walked with me like we are dancing
  • put on the purple blanket, he was wearing Johnny old one lots of bird poop all over it
  • he licks me aot to show that hes enjoying the work outs
  • He blows me away with his enjoyment of round penning.
  • Hes a great listening
  • He picked up his feet much better we are getting ahead of things.
  • He didnt take off his santa hat, he loved being dressed up for xmas <3. 
  • It was so cold but it didnt bother me that much





No comments:

Post a Comment