Total Pageviews

Monday, June 12, 2023

Only Sunday limping still

 Ran good 

He was out today

He didn’t run when I walked up but he did walk fast

Then at one point he tried to help open the gate with his nose. He did really well, super strong and want to open the gate. 

My foot is still messed up so I’m walking carefully sort of protecting my toes

I made sure to organize the grazing to graze walk graze walk

It’s working out better

I put the supplements in my container on the desk

I really like how little room it takes up.

Before I left I did part of his euidtip on his back only

He reacted like it stung. I felt bad and a bit worried. I don’t like the stuff and it looks like he doesn’t either

Did not do his feet where hevteally needs it a large bee was bugging his junk as we walked in. I felt for him poor guy.

We did some nice round penning and it looks like we need some more work on his skills if backing up walking and turning again so I’m putting that on the warm ups

The weather was nice and it may have been 80

When I got there it was Kegends owner and Patti

Then June showed up she’s a funny one

Can’t really trust her much. She’s got a weird ego but I don’t really get it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment