Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Kristin wedding broken toe

 Saturday and Sunday really weird

Saturday I went to the barn extra early to see if I can get Beau some exercise, I had waited a bit for Kristie so I could exercise Beau, it was sprinkly out and she was in the arena, I wanted to go in but need to wait because I want to free lunge with Beau and run with him as he feels good.

I decided that I could bring Beau out to the upper field,  and Let Beau graze.Well I wanted to get him up the hill first but I really hsould, have considered how hard it was to listen to me while just aching for grass. He hadnt lunged and been in for 3 days. He was too anxious.

He crossed in front of me to grab some grass but also stepped on my foot. Broke my toe, it felt so weird. I felt water like feeling as my toe became a different shape and color.








SUNDAY - 

Sprinkling but not quite raining.






No comments:

Post a Comment