Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday same weekend it all went beautiful

 Hadnt ridden since May 27th, In May I rode 3 times and 3 times in April.
Today I have to say how proud I am of this wonderful boy.

But he did do one sort of bad boy thing, he got going in the arena and he flopped right down and started to roll, I had to run over to him, take the dressage whip and I snapped it and yelled at him.

He helped me put on his bit

He waited while I put on his pad and saddle in the stall.

When we went into the arena, he lead me to the mounting block

he turned perfectly and waited for me to get on him

He worked with my strange way of steering him, I forgot that he was not a one reining.

and I was using it with him then I quickly remember that he steers different

I am going to work with him just standing, as I adjust my stirrups, he stands just perfectly its very nice. Im a bit clumsy getting my feet into the stirrups.

We rode around together he listened good. I think I am more confidant with my neck being stronger.






























No comments:

Post a Comment