Total Pageviews

Monday, November 13, 2023

Visit sore front foot/crack'd too Sunday, 4 November

 I had a not as productive day when Patti was ill, she did not come into the barn and I had thought I would work with my horse successfully. 






Well it didnt really work, When I got him into the arena, he really seemed off, I had ended up stopping because I could tell he was just irrated, possibly in some sort of pain tellng me know by acting up.



I looked at his hoof, its cracked, I thought that his feet may be painful, its funny because I actually intend to ride many times when I go over but then I assess him, his attitudes, his interactions, time left of day, weather (if its changed or became colder etc) they act up, then there is this thing, they act out.

Well looking at this foot, I saw that his hoof was cracked, the previous owner said, "His feet have always been a problem". Well I called Dave well I texted him and he came over last week, trimmed and found that he had a rock in his foot, I am disappointed that I cant get him to feel like working out with me, except in our ground work.

Ill keep doing that and who knows we can get there together. <3


Took Sienna in too




No comments:

Post a Comment