Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 22, 2023

POURING RAIN, and they had the huge caterpiller banging out the back of barn

 Great day, Saturday, pouring rain but Beau did it all so nicely round pen, stretched, rolled and then tacked up and even his bit in for about 40 minutes. He went over to the stairs and we almost did the quick ride.  But, I was thinking taht the environment was just to tricky, Pattyu was home and I was along all afternoon. Just Beau and Me it was really great. We tried a new way of working out.

I sent up the pole circle the same as he worked out with Joe his old owner. Its so exciting.

We walked around together and he was very good at it. I can imagine that we will be able to work out iwth it.















I even worked out with Sienna but she didnt want to go out of her stall at first, then I put her in the arena shse sort of just tried to flirt with Cisico. She sort of just stood there, in the arena. Then I got her, in the arena she did nothing then, I brought her gently to the aisle and walked toward her stall stepped near it, I 

Sunday








No comments:

Post a Comment