Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2024

cold, windy snowy and barn chore weekend

 Saturday afternoon, cute new horse Ruby, she was so adorable when I was talking to her, I talked for a while and she started to do this sweet thing that Duke used to do, where he would move his mouth back to me as I was talking to him. 
















Anyway got my boy in the snow and brought him in for sthe night. we got to do some exerciess in the arena and walked around. 

Sunday

Did some chorses, clieaned the english saddle andn brought it back. moved my stuff to Kaylas spot to get some extra room. then realized the Kayla and Kristie really take up too much space. I got the new chest move, patty helped.

Seinna was a bit better this weekend but shes really not that good when I went out to visit her she had her hoof rasied, like maybe painnful. Patty was worried that shoeuld woulddnt come in but as soon as I get beau moving she comes in.

Sunday I walked Beau all over the farm but when we walked near Joleit he getsw way too excitiable.

There was a woman in the arena working out iwth Kensi so I walked the farm instead, Beau is just ok but was good tokday. He looks around, yo would never know how much magnesium I am giving him.


I stayed for 2 hours been working in my gear. Piled my English saddle trying to get the gear organize

Moved my chest to Kayla’s old spot put my stuff on a nail I put onto the wall thete both Kayla and Kristie have 2 times the area of other people. Not fair really but both feel the are entitled to more than everyone else so sad

Kaylee moving to a less expensive barn because she is growing up and needs to pay for her own stuff instead of her parents I guess

New horse came in really cute red mare named Ruby she is in the other side of Beau. I was able to ouch up Beaus feet but he was a bit charge when we got to his stall





Brought apples for Beau Muke and Dusty






I was disappointed to see his over the top moves to get in the stall. I wanted to cross rue him but he was not good handling on Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment