Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Deep cold sunny in the paddock windy


Great day in the paddocks 
Spent Time doin our exercises on both days the sun was out keepin us warm I was thinking I woukd take bus blanket off and brush him out too
The view from Beaus paddock is so beautiful
You can see across a wild meadow deep into a forest and a steep hill
I dream of goin thete with him someday soon. The sunlight is filtered through the deep tree s onto the pine needle earth so beautiful







Spending time in his paddock really helps me understand how he spends his time outside.
I moved some ricks we did our backwards walk, turned a few times
On Saturday the new leaser John,  of Kinsey was there. I introduced my self he looks about 65 70 maybe. He had beautiful expensive tall black shiney  boots He said he hadn’t ridden in 3 years.









No comments:

Post a Comment