Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Quiet weekend Siennas limping

 Saturday Sienna was pretty resistant to any movement not wanting to go in her stall but too sore to do anything too much more. Here Patti is talking to her to get her to go into the stall. She wanted to be outside but her front hoof is too sore. Jack was coming everyday they are waiting on an abcess but I am not so sure that its just an abcess. Well actually on Friday Jack said there is a bruise too.

Beau was out when I got there in the afternoon. around 2 230. He was happy but I knew that if Beau came in that Sienna would feel more comfortable

I took him into the arena, hes lost alot of the ground work that we had done so well last year. hes treat spolt so I need to shift because hes too motivated by a snack. and he wants to play so much. Hes stopping on cue ok hes listening ok. A few weeks ago he broke off the lead that I was lunging him. REally was a bit disapointed.

Goal to walk in the woods is not going so well. I may just have to do it, walk the road. Hes pushy and he bolts off my lines. 



Had gone to NEER North to donate a saddle and tack. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment