Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Next Day, able to work out with Beau in his paddock, Tractor & backhoe in the big paddock

 Tried to get to the barn early enough to catch Bonnie with payment for Sept and Dentist all in cash and still wonderful day today. 68 degrees blue sky, 
Becasue the guys were working in the big paddock, they put Peanut and Dakota next to Beau, he was delighted. He likes to stay around the back edges of his paddock. ITs so nice but I need to clear it fror him.

He was so happy, we worked on our steps backward, turns around and he was very excited to pick up his feet. I spent plenty of time with him, was able to give the kitties some food, althought they were busy chasing tings in the field in the bak of the barn.

They way there were scraping the large outside paddock and even spread the sand that had piled up in the center.  Jeff mentioned the he requessted that they make that paddock an outside ring. I owuld love that but Im not sure that they will get this place nice again like when I first moved there with Duke 10 years ago. I was so happy to be at a place like Greenwood. Bonnie was very dependable as a manager of the barn and it was so much cleaner and better cared for then it is now.


Well today I only check on things because yesterday I had gotten all of the supplements done for about 2 weeks and also put the liast of the pieces of the english saddle for Val together for Beau.

I enjoyed working with Beau in his paddock, gave lots of snacks toeveryone at the barn.








No comments:

Post a Comment