I wait iuntil the afternoon, I had working on theleathers to get the english saddle ready for Beau and Val.
its exciting, Last week I found the girth for the english in my old tack box. I thought it maybe too rough. It cleaned up nice.
This Thursday I got the leaters off the old stuuben. It was so hard to get them. off, the leather was hard, had gotten wet and was very dry and had some mold.
I threw them in my truck in the back and made a plan to clean them up on Saturday mornig; I couldnt find any saddle soap and the Austrailian leater treatment stuff said it cleaned leather tool
I took a wet rag and cleaned off all the foreign matter and dirt. put the paper bag on the back of my truck and gave them a big cleaning covering the leater with the oiltment type of cleaning. Left it on for like 3 hourse before leaving for the barn around 2pm.
When I got to the barn it wsa beautufl around 65 degrees, blue skies there were some bugs around the paddocks.
Beau was spending time at the other side of his paddock.
I knew I had to
No comments:
Post a Comment