Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crazy Sunday, No more late rides - Duke

Great ride today.  Duke and Smokey. Smokey was whiney and Duke was a great gentleman. Everytime Smokey gave the stink eye I pulled back on Duke and he was a great listener.  I like him.  Sheila said taking a ride with your friend today, something about a fast ride.  Its a nice comment for my friend Duke. He was a good listener after all.
 There were many riders and many guides today.  88 riders Brenda said. I was going to cancel the ride because I was so far behind in school.  I thought Id be up all night but after the ride things went smooth in my assignment. Duke is a great horse.  Hes big and tough but hes a good listener.  I think that horses are so patient.  I admire them for their great behavior.  This weekend Bobby said he accidently ran over Maggie's foot.  He was pretty upset.  Next week Id like to back the brownies for the whole group.  So Im definenatly going Saturday morning.  9am for a ride.  I cant wait.  Duke was great oh yeah they had a 4pm ride that was full and a 5pm ride that was full.  late hard working day for all of the horses and the guides.
This morning I went for textures this morning at deCordova, I cant wait to go again. I cant wait to see the pictures.  Next week maybe get 3D images with all the animals.  I cant wait. Im going to try and get a new pic of my buddy Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment