Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday it was suppose to rain - Hershey

I was up late doing my homework but I had no probs getting up in the moring for a saturday ride. Colleen said she needed a flu shot so we had to go at 10am instead of 9am. Thats ok because we were the only riders. Amanda took us out and get this . . . we left early.  We also did something I have never even heard of, we went around the lake twice.  Dam it was great.  Hershey was amazing.  He is such a great horse and a fabulous listener.  Hes big but he's my gentleman.  I was proud to be on him.  Colleen was happy with Jewel her fav.  She gave Colleen the sneaky canters that she loves.  Amanda talked to us the whole time. She's a nice kid. I was in the back and happy to just look around at the beauty of the ride.  Afterwards we stayed for a long time.Bobby talked to us we hung out taking lots of pics of the farm. Because it was suppose to rain and it even spinked on us during the ride. Bruno had gotten into some troubles with the cuckabuurs in his mane. I feel terrible.  The two gunea hens were eaten by coyotes and gizmo's tail got stepped on my of all horses, Domino.
Its healing but it tough. All the kitties are growing up fast and trying to catch more stuff besides crickets. The colors in the woods are changing gently mostly some yellows and it smelt of the leaves on the ground beginning to decompose.  I love how high the stream is from all the treanchal rains the night before. The trails were not too we to ride. Colleen enjoyed her trot up the hill that makes he feel like she is a pro rider.  I loved it too.
My man Hershey is so tall I have to be careful with the branches that they dont knock me off.  Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment