Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two Rides Last week,Domino and Bruno Memorable Yeah!


Domino and Bruno Saturday and Sunday!
Last week was a dream come true. I rode Saturday on Dominoe and the on Sunday on the darling Bruno.  Dominoe was so fresh eating so much grass on the way that I was embarrased. I will have to find out who our guide was because I forgot already. Ahh. . . I remember now who was our guide it was Shelia's daughter.  She was great on the trail too. She told stories.  We talked and told stories about the horses.  About strawberry and Blue. Strawberry was at the end of the ride and there was a young woman on her.  Sheila's daughter said that stories about Blue and how he was mistakingly put in with the mares and became the farms ladies man.  The outcome was Blueberry, Mariya and another young horse.  funny story. There were 3D pictures taking on the trail and they came out great.  Hershey, My Friend was behind me and I was jealous I wasnt riding him but he rode perfect. His rider is a big fan now because of Hershey's gentlemanly ride.  He's a great listener and a perfect trail ride.
On Sunday afternoon with Colleen  it was the big ride with tons of people again. Sheila broke up the ride so that we could have groups of riders.  Amanda and Sheila were the guides on Sunday and Amanda took directon  She gave the first group ahead of us the opp to start trotting and then we waited an went after they got going.  The girl Sarah was in front. She is a young woman and she does great its hard to believe that . I rode Bruno and he was a great ride. Colleen was on Andy and she was beaming with delight about it.  She had been waiting for the summer to get a chance and Sheila picked him out for her.  It was great. I was wondering why Bruno was favoring his left front huff. I always worry about those sweet horses and what they go through with huffs, and wet foot and achey backs and tired of riding.  Anyway I am just making the notes because I know last week I was also bustin my but in school and made time to get my new kitty.  He's been here a week and hes a real sweet boy. Ill put more up on the ride later plus some pics of Bruno, Hershey and Domino.

No comments:

Post a Comment