Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday just Blue and me, its good



Got to ride today 9am.  It was pretty cool there were only 2 other people and I wa sable to get Blue.  I have been wanting to ride Blue for a couple of weeks. I think his personality will make him a good horse for me.  Hes known as being lazy but I want to learn how to get him going.  At one point when he was way behind he caught up by almost scaring me with his fast pick up.  I also like him because he doesnt go with a kick but a sweet kiss sound and pressure to his body by my legs just like a pro horse.  Hes a nice guy too.

Blue my horse buddy today had so many flies on his ears.  I spent all my time making sure that he was free from horse flies biting him.  I totally think he appreciates it.

King was being loades ubri rgw r

Peso is another of Blues children. She was getting saddled. The girl said Peso was a guide's horse.  Sheila said she trained her last year.  I think we will see more of her on the trails this summer.

Blue's son Rizzo is so pretty. His eyes are beautiful just like Blues beautiful face.

Tiania whinied so load while King was being loaded on the trailer.  They all watched as he pulled away in the trailer.  It was so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment