Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cold Raining 40s Walking in the Ring not too much better

Laurie and I pulled into the the farm at the same time.  We smiled and went in with our snacks, Jug of Joe (coffee) Special donuts, banana bread, cider.  WE had a great spread to celebrate our special year with Duke and Apache.  We both spent plenty of time with our horses.  We got in about 10am and left at 2pm,  I didn't sit down for hours, busy running around with Duke.  We were in the edge of the ring near the gate.  He and I he was munching on hay and then after about 45 min I went to take him back and he was limping terrible.  I was shocked.  I brought him back to the ring and warmed him up.  He could have arthiritus maybe.  Stacie mentioned MSM as a medicine.
Tough day at the barn.  Duke looked sore.  I thought it would be good to walk him in the ring.  When I got to the barn I cleaned him up quick and then I was in the ring early with him. He listened so well.  He's an amazing horse.  He loves me.  Im so worried about him.  I hope he will be ok.  Its been going on for too long.  























No comments:

Post a Comment