Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In the ring Bitless bridle Riding bareback again





Raining and in the 40s I saw Duke in the herd behind the corral.  The horses were ready to ride but the rain scared everyone away today.  Should have been a busy Veteran's day.  But it was quiet.  Lucky for me because I was able to talk to both Theresa and Cassie about Duke and how he isn't feeling very good in his legs. Im going to see how he does and then maybe call the vet to see if he has Lyme Disease. If he does we can ge tit treated asap.  He's had his joints feeling crappy so I think it will be good to get the Vet out to see how he's doing.  I want to have him checked too. Ill finally feel a little better about his health.  Catch anything now.














No comments:

Post a Comment