Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

New Duke is little Duke

After way too long we are at the barn together again. As soon as Duke sees me he makes that great sound letting me know with a snicker.
I asked Krystyn how she was doing as she was working with Scotti's Doc aka Dusty. I had grapes and shared them with Dusty after Scotti let me know it was ok to let him trying them.
I brought Duke in from his new paddock which was next to the old one. It seems when Musty and the other horse left to go back home they took the paddock fencing with them. Greenwood is building new paddock and fencing where the old one was with wooden fence posts painted white. I had a hoodie bad with TimTams Aussie wine and cookies. Bonnie was up later and smiled big when she checked it out
I spent all my time on his coat getting it smooth and clean again
It was a very satisfying thing to do. I'll be happy to get him back,
After a while I got his saddle on and no bit or bridle. Hi just put the reins on his halter in the arena
I'm really looking king forward to working with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment