Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

Such a great visit again after so long

Finally got over there to see that guy today. left work and headed out quick. Went home and got the wine and some TimTams for Bonnie. I cant imagine how difficult it has been for Bonnie and Krystyn. I got there and I was excited to see the new Duke that had moved in. I was worried that Duke would be 2nd fiddle. When the new guy sure is sweet and hes a Duke but his nick name is little Duke. This was a huge relief because I didnt want him compared to Duke. They call Duke, Big Duke now. Hes really doing great. He was happy to see me and he had a new paddock. Hes not with Doc/Dusty any more and that will work out for me. Glad ot see it. Hes next to Sarah's horse and hes was full of piss an vinegar. I'm happy to see it. I spent lots of time with him in the stall loving him and brushing him out. What a great feeling it was to finally give him a big huge and get back into taking care of him. Krystyn the sweet thing was working with Scotti and Dusty in the arena wot work with him to begin possibly pulling a cart. I had grapes and gave Dusty some grapes He loved them. Out to get Duke. We groomed together and I tacked him up and went into the arena only. Not bit Just his halter and the western saddle. He ws so jumping around. Hes feeling great wanted to trot so much. I think its time to get with Krystyn and work on my form and on his lessons to get him going again. I loved today. He did about a mile but he didn't want to get me off he wanted to prance around. Love him so much. What as sweet guy.
The last time I was with him was Aug 20th and we rode bareback. I got on him with out any problems and then we rode the arena. Today is Sept 8th. I think that its too much time with out him. Great to be back and already thinking about how soon Ill be out of school and I can work with him training.

No comments:

Post a Comment